Fantastical 2: Last app you will ever need for Calendar and Reminders
We are in smart phone era where all the phones (even dumb phones) have native calendar and reminder apps. iOS 7 comes packed with many features but, still lacks the ease of use. That’s where fantastical comes in picture. I have been user of Fantastical 1 for long time but, since Calendar and Reminder apps were more appealing in iOS7; I stopped using it. Fantastical 2 again is two steps ahead of all personal manager apps by merging iOS Calendar and Reminders into one fabulously looking and easy to use app.
- Integrates Calendar events, reminders and contacts with locations in one seamless interface
- Intuitive event and reminder creator allows users to create new entries with use of natural language
- Speak in natural language to create events/reminders the way you want, it understands what you are saying
- Never go into separate calendars (e.g. work, personal) to create events, it all can be done in one line
- Custom amount of reminders before timed event allows users to set multiple reminders for same event
- It syncs! This app syncs flawlessly with iOS with help of background processing
- Dark and light themes
- Calendar view with event highlights
- Options to choose what shows as badge number on app icon, I have it set for pending/today’s events and reminders
- App also has a Mac version for $15, not that you need to have it but it’s made very simple to use from Mac menu bar.
Fantastical users can get this app for $2.99, for new users it’s $4.99. This app is on the top of ‘last personal manager app you ever asked for’ list.
Download from AppStore, click here.